My Second Trip to Ranthambore National Park- Sundeep Kheria
Posted on Thu, 10 Nov 2016 07:06:32 by Sundeep Kheria
My Second Trip to Ranthambore National Park was a short one, just of 3 days in which I took four Safaris. I was fortunate enough to see a Tiger in my first safari itself. It was T85 Pacman, the current litter of T19 Krishna. The sighting lasted for just a few minutes as he crossed the road in front of us & disappeared into the jungle. I missed a couple of tigers by just a few minutes unfortunately. On this trip I was able to witness many species of birds including a Scops Owl with a Kill. The jungle was full of baby animals this time and I was able to document a few of them in their mother & baby moments. I also saw a few crocodiles basking in the sun which I had missed last year. For the first time I saw a Striped Hyena in the Wild, not in any of the Zones though but when I was going to meet a hotelier friend at night. All in all it was a memorable trip which has left me asking for more & hopefully I will be there again soon.
A Small Glimpse of Ranthambore Trip Photos Gallery
You can also read my first trip experience at here.
You may also like to read:
- Three Tiger Cubs Spotted in Ranthambore National Park
- Top Reasons to Visit Ranthambore Tiger Reserve in Rajasthan
- Meet the New Superstar Tigeress of Ranthambore – Arrowhead aka Machli Junior
- Queen of Ranthambore, Tigress Machhli Dies at the Age of 19
- Complete Wildlife Information About Ranthambore Park
- Tiger Story- Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Ranthambore Accommodation Information
- Ranthambore Safari Holiday Packages
- Zone 1 to 5 to Close During the Monsoon in Ranthambore, Rest 5 Zones will Remain Open for Tourists
- Oberoi’s Vanyavilas In Ranthambore, Voted As 16th Best In The List of Top 100 Hotels In The World
- Indian Zoos Witness the Death of Over 20 Tigers Every Year
- International Tigers’ Day 2017: Are We Doing Our Bit to Save Tigers?
Plan your trip with us!