The Royal Meet: Saif and Kareena Spotted Tigers in Ranthambore
Posted on Mon, 08 Dec 2014 08:03:33 by Nidhi Singh
Actor Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor visited Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur on Sunday December 7, 2014. According to reports the royal couple spotted tigress T-19 and T-28 in the park.
As per the reports, the entire royal family including Saif, Kareena, Soha and Sabaa are in Sawai Madhopur to celebrate the birthday of their mother Sharmila Tagore. If the reports are to be believed, Ranthambore was on Sharmila Tagore’s bucketlist for a very long time.
On Sunday, when the royal couple visited Ranthambore and they were taken to Zone 3, where they spotted T-19 aka Krishna and her three cubs enjoying their freshly hunted meal. According to reports, the star couple stayed here for good 15 minutes and clicked number of pictures of this happy tiger family. Also, T-28 aka Sitara was sighted taking a walk in Zone 3 near Karounji Nala by Saif and Kareena.
- Tigress Lightning of Ranthambore National Park Abandons Her Litters
- Male Tiger Kills Two Tiger Cubs in Ranthambore National Park
- Case Registered Against Unidentified Felons for Killing Two Cubs in Ranthambore Park
- Ranthambore National Park Welcomes Two New Cubs to its Family
- Ranthambore Begins Tiger Translocation: Sends RT-91 to Mukundra
Plan your trip with us!