Glimpse of the Tiger's Life at Ranthambore National Park
Posted on Wed, 17 May 2017 07:35:27 by Admin
Here we bring to you a few photographs depicting the life of tigers at Ranthambore National Park.
These pictures are captured by Arpit Kubba, an enthusiast wildlife photographer from India.
A Surprised Catch
Tiger Arrow Head (T-84) with its prey, baby Cheetal.
Cubs of Noor (T-39).
Run and I’ll Catch You
The Playful Cubs of T-60.
Let Me Relax Now
Lightning (Female T-83) and Pacman (T-85), Cubs of Krishna (T-19), relaxing.
You May Also Like to Read:
- Tigress Lightning of Ranthambore National Park Abandons Her Litters
- Male Tiger Kills Two Tiger Cubs in Ranthambore National Park
- Case Registered Against Unidentified Felons for Killing Two Cubs in Ranthambore Park
- Ranthambore National Park Welcomes Two New Cubs to its Family
- Ranthambore Begins Tiger Translocation: Sends RT-91 to Mukundra
Plan your trip with us!