Ranthambore, the popular wildlife attraction in Rajasthan, is well connected with all the major cities in India. However, the easiest way to reach Ranthambore National Park is to take a train to Sawai Madhopur Railway Station, which is connected to cities like Jaipur, Mumbai, and Delhi. If tourists are travelling by air, then Jaipur is the nearest airport, which is well connected to the major cities of India. Many popular airlines operate daily flights to Jaipur from other many cities of India. International tourists can either board their flights at Jaipur International Airport or Delhi Airport, and then take a cab or train to reach Ranthambore National Park. Here’s information about the nearest airport & railway station to Ranthambore and national highways which connect Ranthambore to other cities.
By Air: The nearest airport to reach Ranthambore National Park is Sanganer Airport in Jaipur. The distance between Jaipur and Ranthambore is about 180 km and there are regular flights for Jaipur from all the major cities including, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, etc. The tourists can take a direct taxi or bus from Sanganer Airport to reach Ranthambore safely.
By Rail: The nearest railway station that connects Ranthambore National Park to other important cities is Sawai Madhopur Railway Station, which is located at a distance of 10 km from the park. The tourists can avail local bus, taxi, or cab to reach the Ranthambore park smoothly.
By Road: Ranthambore is well connected with all the major cities and towns through state bus service and it can be reached through private buses and taxis. Jaipur, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, and Jodhpur can be easily travelled from Ranthambore.
- Delhi to Ranthambore: 381 Km (Approx. 6 Hours via NH8 and NH 11A)
- Jaipur to Ranthambore: 180 Km (Approx. 3h via Rajasthan State Hwy 24)
- Udaipur to Ranthambore: 388 Km (Approx. 6h 10 min via NH 76 and RJ SH 29)
- Agra to Ranthambore: 239 Km (Approx. 4h 23 min via via RJ SH 1)
- Bharatpur to Ranthambore: 202 Km (Approx. 3h 37 min via RJ SH 1)
- Ahmedabad to Ranthambore: 640 Km (Approx. 9h 47 min via NH8 and NH 76)
- Mumbai to Ranthambore: 1031 Km (Approx. 16 h 51 min via NH 3)
Ranthambore Best SellersView All
9 Nights - 10 Days
6 Nights - 7 Days